The recent weather and an article last week from Charlotte 5 has gotten me thinking about great places for outdoor dining in Charlotte. I touched on it in a post three years ago. And I posted about great places to grab a beer outside last year. But it’s definitely time for me to revisit this topic.
I love all the suggestions made by Charlotte 5, particularly for just getting outside, not necessarily eating outside. And I still stand by my suggestions in my past posts. But we’ve got some great outdoor spots in Charlotte that I’ve never talked about, such as:
- Futo Buta – This ramen bar in SouthEnd serves delicious food and has a large patio area. Do not miss it!
- The Common Market locations in SouthEnd and Plaza Midwood are both known for their outdoor areas. Grab a glass or a bottle of wine and a little food and sit back and enjoy the people watching!
- The patio area at 300 East in Dilworth is a bit small, but the awesome food makes it worth it!
- If you’re with a group and everyone wants something different to eat, head to 7th Street Public Market! This First Ward hot spot offers a TON of outdoor seating, a location literally just off the light rail line, and food choices that range from crepes to pizza to sushi and more!
- Pinky’s Westside Grill in Wesley Heights is another Charlotte must-try spot with an amazing patio. The fact that they can accommodate meat eaters and vegetarians alike – with a wide variety of options for all – is a plus!
- If you’re craving pizza, there’s no better place to eat a slice outside than Benny Pennello’s in NoDa. And that’s not even mentioning that the slice will be bigger than your head.
- Another Wesley Heights spot where you need to eat outside is Rhino Market. With a great selection of wine and beer and a deli serving up all kinds of deliciousness, you can’t go wrong here.
This list is FAR from inclusive. Charlotte has way too many great spots to list in one post. Have I missed your favorite amazing outdoor dining areas? Let me know! I’m always up for trying something new!