Craft beer has seen an amazing growth over the last few years. And Charlotte’s brewery scene has grown with it! Here’s a breakdown of some of the Charlotte breweries players…
- NoDa Brewing’s niche is crafting small-batch premium beers. Their variety of brews has something for nearly every beer drinker.
- Triple C is one of Charlotte’s newest breweries. Their SouthEnd location off South Blvd has a spacious taproom with a cool vibe and an entertaining crowd. Their beers range from light to amber to high ABV.
- Olde Mecklenburg offers world-class beer that’s full-flavored and wonderfully refreshing. You can head to the beirgarten for cornhole tournaments or hit the taproom for live music and seasonal beer release parties.
- With a focus on the revival of artisan brewing, Four Friends offers some of the highest quality hand-crafted beers available. Their motto is “respect the juice o’ the barley,” and that’s just what they do. Located near Steele Creek and Ayrsley, they’re a little off the beaten path of Charlotte, but the intimate atmosphere is worth the drive.
- Birdsong Brewing is another NoDa staple. The homey atmosphere creates a great place to hang with friends while sipping some of their tasty brews. With offerings like a jalapeno ale and the Lazy Bird brown ale, there’s surely something for everyone!
- Award-winning handcrafted beers isn’t all that can be found at Heist. They also serve up artisan breads, made-from-scratch sodas, shared plates and wood-fired specialties. Located in a century-old former mill in NoDa that has been renovated, they complete the brewery trifecta in the area.