Whether your traditional plans changed or you and your Turkey Day companions just don’t feel like cooking and cleaning, there are a ton of choices on restaurants where you can spend Thanksgiving in Charlotte! Here are just a few…
- All four locations of Queen City Q are offering a pick-up Thanksgiving package that includes two turkeys. The package feeds 15 people and costs $175. Delivery is available. Call 704-334-8437 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to order.
- Passion8 in Elizabeth is serving a three-course, all-local dinner from 2pm to 6pm. The cost is $42 for adults and free for children ages 8 and younger.
- Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar in Uptown is offering a four-course fixed-price menu. Price is $39.95 for adults and $19.95 per children 12 and younger. The will be serving from 11am through 8pm on Thanksgiving Day. Reservations are required; call 704-333-4266 or make reservations via their website.
- Evoke, the steakhouse at Le Meridien Charlotte in First Ward, will do a soup-to-dessert fixed-price menu by executive chef Oscar LaFuente. The price is $49 plus tax and gratuity, and it will run from 11am to 3pm.
- The Asbury in First Ward is offering two seatings for a three-course, family-style meal. The first will run 12:30pm to 1:15pm; the second will run from 3pm to 3:45pm. Tickets include VIP tickets for the parade while supplies last. Cost is $55 for adults, $25 for children ages 6- 10, and free for children 5 and younger. The Dunhill Hotel, in which The Asbury is located, also has a parade and shopping package. The restaurant also is offering take-home orders for pickup on Thanksgiving. Advance registration is required; call 704-342-1193.
- Also in First Ward, Stoke at the Marriott City Center is offering a four-course meal with family-style sides and some menu choices, plus dessert inspired by their one-pound doughnut. Cost is $50 per person. Seatings are at noon, 2:30pm, and 5pm. For reservations, call 704-353-6005.
- Another First Ward choice is Chima Brazilian Steakhouse. Their Thanksgiving meal includes the regular Brazilian rodizio menu of rotisserie meats with traditional Thanksgiving items added. Prices are $54.90 per adult, $27.50 for children age 7-11; children younger than 6 are free.
- Last but not least in First Ward, Mimosa Grill will be serving a Southern Table Thanksgiving Buffet between 11am and 4pm. $42.95 for adults, $14.95 for children younger than 12.
- Upstream in Phillips Place in the SouthPark area is offering everything from sushi and seafood to traditional fare between 11am and 4pm Thanksgiving Day. Price is $39.95 per person, and $19.95 for children 12 and younger.
- Also near SouthPark, Del Frisco’s in Piedmont Row will serve a three-course fixed-price menu from noon to 8pm on Thanksgiving Day. A gluten-free option will also be available. Cost is $49 per person.
- Delectables By Holly in the Metropolitan is offering a catered menu of appetizers, side and desserts you can pick up to go. You must order by tomorrow, November 18th. Pick up will be between 9am and 3pm on November 23rd (the day before Thanksgiving).
Though reservations are not required at some of these spots, it may serve you well to call and inquire about them.
No matter how or where you celebrate Thanksgiving, I hope it’s a great one for you!