There are a ton of folks I know that are spending Thanksgiving in Charlotte for a variety of reasons. Some chose to. Some had travel plans fall through. Some had their traditional plans change. If you’re among those that’ll be in the Queen City for the holiday, here are dining options for you.
- In Plaza Midwood, Bistro LaBon is hosting a Thanksgiving Smorgasbord that will include traditional favorites, as well as some not-so-traditional deliciousness. They’re also offering pies for pick up; pies must be ordered by November 23rd.
- Prefer a Thanksgiving dinner over a Thanksgiving lunch? Check out BLT Steak in Uptown. From 3pm to 6pm, they will be serving a prix-fixe menu that includes your choice of an appetizer, an entree, and a dessert, in addition to family-style sides.
- Also in Uptown, Mimosa Grill is offering a Thanksgiving buffet between 11am and 4pm. Or you can pre-order their Turkey On The Run menu by November 20th for pick-up between 2pm and 8pm on the 25th or 8am and 10am on the 26th.
- Want to eat at home but don’t want the hassle of cooking that darn turkey? Let Mert’s take care of you! You can pre-order a fried turkey by November 22nd for pick-up on Thanksgiving Day between 8am and noon.
- Hanging in SouthEnd for Turkey Day? The Liberty is serving a special Thanksgiving menu between noon and 8pm. Nan & Byron’s is also serving a 3-course meal for $30 between 11am and 9pm.
- SouthPark Thanksgiving’ers have a few options, too! Upstream is offering a Thanksgiving buffet from 11am to 5pm. The Palm has a special Thanksgiving menu that will be served between 2pm and 7pm. Harper’s is also serving a Thanksgiving menu from 11am to 4pm. And from noon until 8pm, Del Frisco’s is offering a prix-fixe Thanksgiving menu.
- For the vegetarians and vegans out there, you’ve not been forgotten! Bean and Fern are looking out for you! At Bean, you’ll need to order your vegan Thanksgiving meal by 9pm on Monday, November 23rd and pick it up by 9pm on Wednesday, November 25th. They’re closed Thanksgiving Day. Meal options include Holiday Loaf, Cranberry Sauce, Stuffing, Sweet Potato Casserole, Roasted Root Vegetables, Green Beans, Mashed Potatoes and Gravy. Fern has a ginormous Thanksgiving menu set up, and you can order the items a la carte or bundle them as a meal for a set price. You’ll just need to place your order by noon on Friday, November 20th. Pick up times are November 24th or 25th from 11am to 8pm.
Though reservations are not required at some of these spots, it may serve you well to call and inquire about them.
No matter how or where you celebrate Thanksgiving, I hope it’s a great one for you!