Whether you’re looking for a place to celebrate Christmas or looking to skip the celebration and just need a place to eat, that can sometimes be hard to find. Thanks to OpenTable.com, here are some suggestions of restaurants that are open on Christmas in some of my favorite Charlotte neighborhoods!
On Christmas Eve, Open Table lists the following choices for you:
- 5Church – Uptown
- BLT Steak Charlotte – Uptown
- Bonterra – SouthEnd
- BRIO Tuscan Grille – Piedmont Row/SouthPark
- Georges Brasserie – Piedmont Row/SouthPark
- Luciano’s – SouthEnd
- Maggiano’s – SouthPark
- McCormick & Schmick’s Seafood – SouthPark and Uptown
- Morton’s The Steakhouse – Uptown
- Nan and Byron’s – SouthEnd
- Stagioni – Myers Park
- Vivace – Metropolitan
- Zebra Restaurant – SouthPark
For Christmas Day, on BLT Steak and the two McCormick & Schmick’s Seafood locations are listed on Open Table.
Open Table does not have listings for all restaurants in Charlotte, so if your favorite restaurant isn’t listed here, you may not be out of luck. Additionally, some of these spots may be full and/or only taking reservations. So just be sure to call ahead. But no matter where you choose to eat, I hope December 24th and 25th are merry and bright for you!