Good wine is awesome. Good wine at a great price is absolutely amazing. That’s why I’m so excited to have found these spots for cheap wine in Charlotte!
- Pisces Sushi in The Metropolitan offers half price glasses of wine on Mondays and $15 bottomless wine on Tuesdays.
- Block & Grinder in Cotswold serves up half-price glasses of wine on Mondays and half price bottles on Tuesdays.
- In NoDa, Mondays also bring half priced bottle of wine at Cabo Fish Taco.
- Any day, you can find a bottle of Andean Sky Malbec for $8.99 at The Company Store, one of the newest additions to the NoDa scene.
- At Cotswold hotspot Leroy Fox, Tuesdays bring half-price glasses of wine.
- Brazwells’ Myers Park location serves up half-price glasses and bottles of wine on Tuesdays, then $5 house wine on Saturdays.
- Head to SouthPark on Wednesdays for half price wine by the bottle at Cowfish.
- Wednesdays bring half price bottles at Pure Pizza in Plaza Midwood, too.
- Brio in Piedmont Town Center serves up $5 wine pours on Thursday.
- You can also get an early start to the weekend at Hickory Tavern’s 22 locations in Charlotte and beyond with half-price wine by the bottle on Thursdays.
- Duckworth’s Park Road location has half off wine by the bottle on Fridays – perfect for grabbing a friend for a nice start to the weekend.
- Sunday through Friday, Napa on Providence offers wine selections that are only $6 per glass.
No matter where you choose to indulge yourself in a glass (or bottle) of vino, be sure to stay safe. And if you’re in the market for a home within walking distance or a short drive from your favorite wine special, give me a call and let’s explore together!
April 28, 2016
Categories:Charlotte Neighborhoods, Cotswold, Myers Park, NoDa, Savvy + Co. Real Estate, Savvy eNews, SouthPark, The Arts District, Things to Do in Charlotte