Long a staple of Friday nights in spring through fall in SouthEnd, Food Truck Friday makes its Plaza Midwood debut tomorrow. According to the Food Truck Friday Charlotte Facebook page, the following trucks will be there:
- Hot Box – Billed as “next level street food”, Hot Box serves international-inspired cuisine with a southern flare.
- Wingzza – As their website says, “[o]ur mission is to provide top-notch pizza and top-flight (See what we did there?) wings from the Wingzza window…”
- Spice Wagon – This food truck’s specialty is Mediterranean food with a southern twist.
- Sugar Donuts – This food truck was so successful, the owners opened a brick-and-mortar location near Ballantyne. That’s gotta say something about how good these donuts are!
- Tiger Yakitori – Food on a stick has never tasted so good.
- Roaming Fork – One of Charlotte original food trucks, Roaming Fork prides itself on using local ingredients, which can change up its menu offerings.
- Taco Green-Go – This food truck is sourced by local farmers’ markets and small establishments, so their menu changes seasonally.
- Comfort Foods – Owned by the same folks that brought us The Sweet Potato Pie Factory and Ruby’s Dinner Club, they’re serving up homemade from scratch comfort foods meals with all natural ingredients.
- Smoke and Go – Ribs, chicken, Boston butts, beef briskets and turkey legs cooked to perfection is what you’ll find at this food truck.
- Sticks and Cones – Who can resist ice cream???
To follow Food Truck Friday and who’ll be attending each event, check out their website, their Facebook page and/or their Twitter feed. To find you a home in Plaza Midwood, so you can be near the Food Truck Friday action, give me a call and we’ll explore!